Lotus Rising Yoga Therapy Women’s Group
Thursdays, January 24th thru February 28th 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
$40 weekly auto-draft for 6 weeks or $240 full series.
Just as the Lotus flower grows deep in the mud before rising to the light, we evolve through healing our traumas. Rising Lotus was created to provide a safe place to heal, transform and become better connected with yourself and others. Combining the science of psychology and the restorative power of yoga, we will provide you with the tools to heal from the past, cope with present difficulties and envision a bright future.
30-45 minutes of postures, breath-work and deep stretching to release muscle tension. The yoga practice will be followed by traditional group talk therapy. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. All yoga material provided. Open to all levels.
Pre-registration is required to attend. Contact email@example.com to request intake forms.
Cultivating a Personal Practice
Saturday, February 2nd from 1:30 – 4:00 p.m.
Integrative Restoration iREST® Yoga Nidra Series II
Sundays, February 3rd thru 24th 4:30 – 5:45 p.m.
Investment for full series $99 or $30 drop-in rate.
Yoga & The Work Teacher Training
Saturday, February 23 from Noon – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 24 from 9:00am-4:00 p.m.
Cost: Early bird pricing by 2/14/18 – $250.00
- Learn an effective way to deal with any type of stress in your life.
- Become a witness to the thoughts and stories in your mind.
- Notice the cause & effect of believing your painful thoughts.
- Question your “identity” as a yoga teacher.
- Face your fears and challenges about teaching yoga.
- Discover how to access your inner wisdom and live your yoga.
- Investigate the “business” of yoga – what is YOUR business?
- Experience the relationship between the mind & body.
- Practice & facilitate inquiry with meditation & movement.
- Explore yogic principles: oneness, presence, acceptance, non-judgment, non-attachment, unconditional love, enlightenment.
In the Beginning
Sundays, March 24-May 5 (no class Easter Sunday)
6 class series $60 or $15 single class
This workshop led by yoga teacher and chaplain, Nancy Turner was born from her desire to find a way to teach students how to deepen their spiritual walk along with the body-mind practice of yoga. So for six weeks, we will explore the five elements of creation that God prepared for us before humans were created.
This is no ordinary yoga class, you will be engaged in yoga as well as other activities that will deepen and draw you closer to your relationship with God and His creation. Nancy will be your guide as we explore the wonders of these gifts from God.
Note: Refund Policy
All sales on workshops and teacher trainings are final with the exception of an unforeseen emergency. Credits may be given in special circumstances. Classes and workshops are non-transferrable.