AWAKEN THROUGH RELATIONSHIP
Temple Road is a beautiful yoga studio located in the heart of Fort Worth, Texas. Our doors opened on June 1, 2012, with the sole purpose of providing a safe space for transformation through yoga and community. We awaken to our highest potential only through relationship.
Temple Road Yoga offers private yoga therapy sessions, Yin Yoga, Temple Road Yoga, and Madhya Yin Yoga. View class descriptions here. We also host “Lotus Rising” Yoga & Group Therapy for Women. This special class for women with a history of trauma combines yoga and traditional “group” talk therapy. Temple Road Yoga is proud to be a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance. Learn more about our 200hr training program. We offer a variety of workshops throughout the year for those who are interested in deepening their yoga knowledge and practice.
We are located on the west side of Fort Worth on 820N and White Settlement Road off of Expedition Drive across from The Home Depot.
- No pre-registration is required, just drop in a few minutes early so we can get to know you.
- All classes begin and end promptly. The door is locked once class begins, so please be on time.
- Be prepared to practice barefoot with loose/stretchy comfortable clothes, for all classes. Avoid clothing with zippers and buttons.
- We have a few mats you can borrow until you get your own. Using your own mat is highly recommended.
- For your comfort do not eat a large meal two hours prior to a class. Bring your own water bottle. We do have a water dispenser.
- Please do not wear heavy cologne or perfumes.
- If you have an injury or any other serious health condition, please let your teacher know before class begins.
- Remember to have fun and enjoy the journey!